Replacement strap for all Sidi caliper buckle models including: - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator - Level - Buvel Includes two straps!
Prevent sole damage to your expensive Sidi shoes with the Crank Brothers Reinforcement Plate. Designed as a buffer between the the pedal interface and the sole of your Sidi's, the Reinforcement Plate does one thing and one thing well?add even more life to your favorite kicks.Easy installationRecommended for Crank Bros & TIME pedal systemsMade in Italy Includes plates for one set of shoes
Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry Lightweight and flexible, no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leaking Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
Composite wear plate protects cleat mounting area on Drako Carbon SRS soles.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
- Allows installation of 2-bolt SPD-style cleats on select Bontrager Road shoes - Compatible with Bontrager road shoes with nylon sole - Adapter plate replaces rubber plug in sole of shoes - Packaged as pairs
Allows simple, removable, in-shoe adjustment to the forefoot varus/valgus angle for optimum foot, knee, and hip alignment. - Reversible shims work for right or left application - Vented for comfort - Package includes two varus shims (orange) or two valgus shims (yellow), based on selection
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Key features: - Replacement strap for buckled Bontrager Road and MTB shoes - Compatible with 2009-2015 shoes, or all straps with this shape - Sold in singles - For optimal hold, it's highly recommended to also replace the buckle
$17.99 $24.99 28% Off
Protect your little piggies With the Windshell Toe Cover, your feet retain an extra dose of warmth thanks to windshell material that is windproof and water-resistant no matter if riding on the road or mountains. - Windshell material provides insulation and protection during windy and wet riding - Integrated pull tabs for easy on and off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Soft elastic band above ankle for added coverage and comfort Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 78% Rubber / 15% Nylon / 7% Polyester - Material: Woven - Sole Construction: Closed with holes for clips
- Protect your mountain bike shoes from rain and mud while keeping your feet warm and dry - Designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes. Cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers
- Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
Our Cleat Covers for Look KéO® cleats have the maximum walking surface area possible. They also have innovative horizontal reinforcements, making the covers strong and stable. Easy to sneak into your jersey pocket, these cleat covers are as good as it gets. (fits all 3 KéO® cleats: Red, Gray, and Black)
$19.99 - $24.99 $24.99 On Sale
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
- Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability - Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage
Mix-and-match buckle and shoe colors to get that unique and customized look. Replacement buckles for those unpredictable times BOA shoe buckles work hard to keep your shoes secure and comfortable. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Compatible with all Bontrager shoes using BOA® IP1 Fit System - Only includes the dial - no lace
Replace your heel studs for like-new traction Squeeze more miles out of your Bontrager cycling shoes with these genuine Bontrager universal replacement parts. - Genuine replacement heel studs for your Bontrager road shoes - Maintains traction when walking off the bike - Includes mounting screws - Compatible with 2012 – 2016 Bontrager Road shoes
$21.59 $34.99 38% Off
92% Nylon, 8% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity.
Tecno 4 Soft Instep Closure - Wire 2 - Ergo 5 - Genius 10 - Drako 2 - Dragon 5 - Dominator 10
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
$24.95 - $29.95
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Standard Insoles from Sidi.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
$27.99 $34.99 20% Off
58% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 7% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity. Available in charcoal grey.
- Windproof and waterproof materials keep your feet warm on cool morning or winter rides - Designed for temperatures down to 20 degrees in dry weather and 60 degrees in wet weather - Fastens easily with a snap under your shoe
Our SCOTT ErgoLogic Insole system offers even more comfort and adjustability than the standard insoles featured in our shoes. When fit is key, choose ErgoLogic.
Our SCOTT ErgoLogic Insole system offers even more comfort and adjustability than the standard insoles featured in our shoes. When fit is key, choose ErgoLogic.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
Shims to solve leg length difference and misalignment. Plates have a thickness of 3mm.
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Proper alignment starts here Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonize the interface between body, shoe, and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedaling. Models are color-coded: - Red = Low Arch - Yellow = Mid Arch - Blue = High Arch - Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedaling efficiency, and comfort - 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment - Precision molded heel cup helps stabilize and align the foot - Footrest metatarsal pad helps reduce or eliminate hot foot - inForm BioDynamics—Optimizes natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$48.95 $70.00 30% Off
For some serious protection in the cold and wet for your toes, slip on a pair of the Neoprene Shoe Covers—they're the perfect winter accessory to ensure your feet stay warm and dry. - Rear opening with zippers securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion resistant toe and heel sole utilizes universal welted velcro closure, so these covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Fabric Content: 100% Neoprene
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
$49.95 $59.95 17% Off
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
- One of the most versatile Superfeet insoles, Superfeet BLACK shoes inserts feature an easy-going, low profile design to improve the fit, comfort and performance a wide range of footwear - Made to fit well in moderate to slim-fitting footwear, even some without removable liners - Trim to fit your shoe size PRODUCT FEATURES - HEEL CUP Accommodating heel cup to help stabilize and support the foot - LOW ARCH SUPERFEET SHAPE Low arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back - DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first - ORGANIC ODOR-CONTROL COATING All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria - REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer - HIGH DENSITY FOAM Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting co
- One of the first and most well-known Superfeet, GREEN insoles offer professional-grade orthotic support for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better - An excellent choice for those with high arches, these original shoe inserts are an affordable, effective alternative to custom orthotics - Designed to replace the removable sock-liner in roomy to moderate-fitting footwear - Trim to fit your shoe size PRODUCT FEATURES - DEEP HEEL CUP Wide and deep heel cup works with your body's natural cushioning for maximum support - HIGH ARCH SUPERFEET SHAPE High arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back - DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first - ORGANIC ODOR-CONTROL COATING All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria - STABILIZER CAP Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer - HIGH-DENSITY FOAM Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting comfort
$49.99 - $74.99 $74.99 Up to 33% Off
Extend your cycling season Round out your cycling wardrobe with one of our most popular autumn road products. The S1 Softshell Shoe Cover keeps you warm, dry, and protected in rainy or dry conditions above freezing. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Visibility colorway uses biomotion to help improve daytime detectability - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective elements enhance visibility during nighttime riding
Genuine Sidi spare part. Replacement or cosmetic upgrade for Sidi Tecno 3. Ratchet and cable feature a long length for multi-pass closure. Specification: - Genuine Sidi spare part - Sold as a pair - Easy to replace This part is compatible with: - Genius 10 - MTB Eagle 10 - Wire - Drako - Kaos - MTB Cape
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
Tecno 3 Push Tensioner Original part replacement tensioner for Genius 10, Alba 2, Alba, Dominator 10, Trace 2, Trace.
Best-Selling Waterproof Neoprene Overshoe That Insulates And Protects Your Feet From The Rain And Cold—Universally Loved By Roadies Worldwide. Endura was the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we have revamped our core road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition. A core stalwart of our collection, the neoprene Road Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Road Overshoe. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Smooth neoprene construction and welded asymmetric seam give super-smooth styling and waterproofing - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective rear zip tape - Hard-wearing stitching using aramid thread
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
Tecno 3 Push Button Release Tensioner from Sidi. Long designed for Cape and Kaos.
Tecno 3 Push Button Release Tensioner from Sidi. Short designed for Trace, Alba, Ergo and Dragon.
Tecno 3 Push System tensioners. (Sold in pairs) - Drako 2 - Wire 2
Flat Pedal Friendly Mud Protection - Super tough, nylon faced neoprene upper with highly durable overlays - Novel, hardwearing rubber open sole for flat or clipless pedals - Aggressive rubber toe section tread for added grip - Rear Velcro closure with fit adjustment - Wide fit, suitable for varied MTB flat pedal and clipless shoes - Reflective trim - Clean shoes, clean lines, muddy trails - Tight fit = clean shoes - Due to the variety of shoe profiles check compatibility with your shoe by trying on before buying
Page 1 of 2 Next page