Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry Lightweight and flexible, no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leaking Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Protect your mountain bike shoes from rain and mud while keeping your feet warm and dry - Designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes. Cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers
- Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability - Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage
- Windproof and waterproof materials keep your feet warm on cool morning or winter rides - Designed for temperatures down to 20 degrees in dry weather and 60 degrees in wet weather - Fastens easily with a snap under your shoe
- One of the most versatile Superfeet insoles, Superfeet BLACK shoes inserts feature an easy-going, low profile design to improve the fit, comfort and performance a wide range of footwear - Made to fit well in moderate to slim-fitting footwear, even some without removable liners - Trim to fit your shoe size PRODUCT FEATURES - HEEL CUP Accommodating heel cup to help stabilize and support the foot - LOW ARCH SUPERFEET SHAPE Low arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back - DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first - ORGANIC ODOR-CONTROL COATING All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria - REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer - HIGH DENSITY FOAM Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting co
- One of the first and most well-known Superfeet, GREEN insoles offer professional-grade orthotic support for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better - An excellent choice for those with high arches, these original shoe inserts are an affordable, effective alternative to custom orthotics - Designed to replace the removable sock-liner in roomy to moderate-fitting footwear - Trim to fit your shoe size PRODUCT FEATURES - DEEP HEEL CUP Wide and deep heel cup works with your body's natural cushioning for maximum support - HIGH ARCH SUPERFEET SHAPE High arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back - DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first - ORGANIC ODOR-CONTROL COATING All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria - STABILIZER CAP Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer - HIGH-DENSITY FOAM Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting comfort
Allows simple, removable, in-shoe adjustment to the forefoot varus/valgus angle for optimum foot, knee, and hip alignment. - Reversible shims work for right or left application - Vented for comfort - Package includes two varus shims (orange) or two valgus shims (yellow), based on selection
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
Shims to solve leg length difference and misalignment. Plates have a thickness of 3mm.
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
$48.95 $70.00 30% Off
For some serious protection in the cold and wet for your toes, slip on a pair of the Neoprene Shoe Covers—they're the perfect winter accessory to ensure your feet stay warm and dry. - Rear opening with zippers securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion resistant toe and heel sole utilizes universal welted velcro closure, so these covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Fabric Content: 100% Neoprene
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like our Element WINDSTOPPER Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. Now, you almost certainly know the name "WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell," as it's synonymous with unrivaled protection and quality—and this is for a good reason. It provides amazing levels of wind and water resistance, without sacrificing anything to breathability. This means that your feet are going to stay warm and protected, not wet and clammy. And with abrasion resistance at key points of the construction, you'll be receiving these warming advantages for seasons to come. - Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Replacement strap for all Sidi caliper buckle models including: - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator - Level - Buvel Includes two straps!
Prevent sole damage to your expensive Sidi shoes with the Crank Brothers Reinforcement Plate. Designed as a buffer between the the pedal interface and the sole of your Sidi's, the Reinforcement Plate does one thing and one thing well?add even more life to your favorite kicks.Easy installationRecommended for Crank Bros & TIME pedal systemsMade in Italy Includes plates for one set of shoes
Composite wear plate protects cleat mounting area on Drako Carbon SRS soles.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
Tecno 4 Soft Instep Closure - Wire 2 - Ergo 5 - Genius 10 - Drako 2 - Dragon 5 - Dominator 10
Standard Insoles from Sidi.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
Genuine Sidi spare part. Replacement or cosmetic upgrade for Sidi Tecno 3. Ratchet and cable feature a long length for multi-pass closure. Specification: - Genuine Sidi spare part - Sold as a pair - Easy to replace This part is compatible with: - Genius 10 - MTB Eagle 10 - Wire - Drako - Kaos - MTB Cape
Tecno 3 Push Tensioner Original part replacement tensioner for Genius 10, Alba 2, Alba, Dominator 10, Trace 2, Trace.
Tecno 3 Push Button Release Tensioner from Sidi. Long designed for Cape and Kaos.
Tecno 3 Push Button Release Tensioner from Sidi. Short designed for Trace, Alba, Ergo and Dragon.
Tecno 3 Push System tensioners. (Sold in pairs) - Drako 2 - Wire 2
Our SCOTT ErgoLogic Insole system offers even more comfort and adjustability than the standard insoles featured in our shoes. When fit is key, choose ErgoLogic.
Our SCOTT ErgoLogic Insole system offers even more comfort and adjustability than the standard insoles featured in our shoes. When fit is key, choose ErgoLogic.
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
Durable construction combines with insulating wind and water-resistant fabric that protects feet from the coldest conditions. - Softshell fabric provides optimal wind protection and water resistance - Two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
Reach for this shoe cover on those cold days when you're not taking no for an answer. This is our very warmest shoe cover, thanks to three-layer AmFIB softshell fabric and a quilted lining with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology. Plus, a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps your feet dry through most conditions. Our anatomic design eliminates the bunching that can happen near the top of the pedal stroke, and the patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to put on and take off, solving one of the most frustrating parts of using shoe covers. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal weight - Patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Main Body: 37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% polyamide, 10% CORDURA - Lining: 100% polyamide - Made in Vietnam
Like their namesakes, “Crocs” have been around forever, they’re tough as nails and stand the test of time. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are the standard for which all gaiters are judged. - Gore-Tex 3L - 100% nylon - 70D plain weave leg panel - Cordura 2L - 100% nylon - 1000D woven foot panel - Windproof Waterproof, Breathable, and Abrasion-Resistant - Laminated Construction - Durable BioThane Instep Strap - Abrasion-Resistant Cordura at Inner Leg and Boot - Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth - Larger Circumference Accommodates Plastic Mountaineering Boots - Double Stitched Front Closure - Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks - Hook/Loop Front Closure - Buckle Top Closure
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Our Cleat Covers for Look KéO® cleats have the maximum walking surface area possible. They also have innovative horizontal reinforcements, making the covers strong and stable. Easy to sneak into your jersey pocket, these cleat covers are as good as it gets. (fits all 3 KéO® cleats: Red, Gray, and Black)
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
$24.95 - $29.95
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
$49.95 $59.95 17% Off
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Best-Selling Waterproof Neoprene Overshoe That Insulates And Protects Your Feet From The Rain And Cold—Universally Loved By Roadies Worldwide. Endura was the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. Not wanting to rest on our laurels, we have revamped our core road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition. A core stalwart of our collection, the neoprene Road Overshoe has been a best-seller in our range for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about wet weather gear and this waterproof durable overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Road Overshoe. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Smooth neoprene construction and welded asymmetric seam give super-smooth styling and waterproofing - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective rear zip tape - Hard-wearing stitching using aramid thread
Flat Pedal Friendly Mud Protection - Super tough, nylon faced neoprene upper with highly durable overlays - Novel, hardwearing rubber open sole for flat or clipless pedals - Aggressive rubber toe section tread for added grip - Rear Velcro closure with fit adjustment - Wide fit, suitable for varied MTB flat pedal and clipless shoes - Reflective trim - Clean shoes, clean lines, muddy trails - Tight fit = clean shoes - Due to the variety of shoe profiles check compatibility with your shoe by trying on before buying
Water Frozen In Your Bottles? No Problem. Keep Riding Year Round With The Ultimate Cold Weather Overshoe That Keeps Your Feet Dry And Cozy In Even The Worst Of Weather. The Freezing Point Overshoe II is the next generation ultimate cold-weather riding overshoe. Rigorously tested in the depths of Scottish winter to give you the confidence to get out on your bike without having to worry about losing all feeling in your toes. Comfort was a key consideration when updating the Freezing Point Overshoe II. To improve pedaling comfort, the decision was taken to off-set the rear zip, moving it away from the flex point behind your ankle reducing the chance of it digging in. Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, while a thick brushed internal face fabric provides warmth and comfort. A durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of our product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market. - Fleece-lined neoprene construction - High-cut design for extra protection - Raw-edge neoprene with an inner silicone strip around the ankle to prevent movement and help keep water out - Offset rear zip with snap-down puller and zip guard - Hard-wearing aramid sole and stitching using aramid thread - Crank-rub protection print - Reflective details
$19.99 - $24.99 $24.99 On Sale
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
Page 1 of 2 Next page