With a wider contact area that enhances stability in combination with AM series mountain bike shoes, the Shimano Saint SPD M820 pedals are ideal for aggressive downhill/enduro riders. - More stability in combination with AM shoes. - Wider contact area. - Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles. - Thinner pedal body. - Better grip when not stepped-in - 4 adjustable pins height on each platform - 2.5mm, 1.85mm or no pins
FEATURES - Wider and longer contact area provides more solid pedal – shoe interface and transmits power efficiently for better bike control - Fine tuned to work efficiently with both ME and AM shoes - ntegrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier working as a guide BENEFITS - Better bike control - Focus on riding - Improved axle durability
FEATURES - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid pedal – shoe interface and transmits power efficiently - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud better for consistent stepping-in & out - 2 axle length options Crank surface – Pedal center : 52 mm, 55 mm BENEFITS - Efficient pedaling and better bike control - Better mud clearance - Stress-free pedaling - Improved axle durability
This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system. The use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700mm gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
The Time Speciale 12 Pedal is engineered for Enduro Races and Aggressive Trail exploring. The Aluminum body has an ultra low profile and is shaped to shed mud efficiently. The Hollow Steel Alloy Shaft is strong and there are 4 adjustable, replaceable pins per side. Time is known for their legendary Dual Spring Engagement Mechanism. Weighs only 202g per pedal.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
$2.00 - $2.33 $9.90 - $10.99 Up To 82% Savings
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all Small parts
$3.80 $21.90 83% Savings
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all small parts
$4.01 $10.00 60% Savings
- Heat treated chromoly replacement traction pins for Holzfeller platform pedals
Dimension Hardware for attaching toe clips and straps to pedals. Includes four nuts and four bolts.
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• Great for spinning • Heavy-duty buckle
Giant's Giant Toe Straps are made of durable nylon with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately -Toe straps are NOT included -Sold as a pair
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
Designed to work with Odyssey JC/PC pedals.
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
$8.00 $19.90 60% Savings
- Replacement wearplate sets include 2 right and 2 left plates, enough for one set of pedals - Service parts for 1st generation LG1 pedals only
$8.99 $9.95 10% Savings
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
$8.99 - $9.99 $9.99 Up To 10% Savings
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
High impact Resin body with non-slip flat top Heat treated Boron 9/16 axle spindle Externally sealed ball bearing system - 98mm x 75mm platform - Weight 380g pair 9/16
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Page 1 of 16 Next page