$31.90 - $39.99 $34.99 - $39.99 Up to 9% Off
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
More comfort, more control. Superlight and durable, and optimized for vibration absorption using EVA foam and QuellGel Silicone, the perfect all-day handlebar tape. Where it thrives: The open road, out in the elements What it's built for: Comfort, grip Highlights: - Lightweight EVA foam with a 4mm QuellGel silicone layer provides extra comfort and improved grip feel - Non-slip suede-effect finish for control in all conditions, rain or shine / Includes: 2x tape rolls, lever strips, bar end-plugs, and finishing strips - Thickness: 4mm, length: 200cm, weight: 102g
CONFIDENCE UPGRADE Designed for performance road riders. The all-new Stratus Lite bar tape provides impressive comfort and superior grip thanks to the omnidirectional surface coding. At 70g, Stratus Lite is one-third lighter than the original version, and it’s easier to wrap and replace thanks to the new adhesive backing. FEATURES: - High-friction PU material with omnidirectional texture design offer superior anti-slip and hand feel - Ultralightweight, 33% lighter than previous Stratus - Unique gel adhesive backing is washable and reusable and provides easier wrapping - Length (2160mm), Width (30mm), Thickness (3mm) - Weight: 73g
Specialized's heavy-duty, triple-density S-Wrap HD Tape looks good and feels great. Its high-grip, diamond-textured outer surface provides outstanding handlebar feel, while the gel backing damps vibrations for protection and comfort.
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$10.49 - $14.99 $14.99 Up to 30% Off
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$11.99 - $16.00
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$19.95 - $22.95
Gecko Grip is EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction. Gecko Grip has a rubbery, "grippy" feel compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and is thinner than cork. It doesn't absorb sweat as easily as cork and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
$16.99 - $18.69
Keep your hands happy and your bike looking factory-fresh with a new roll of tape! Easy to install, easier to love, and ready to roll. - Pure Cycles replacement bar tape is on par with industry standard and available in a variety of colors to match your style - End caps included
When the going gets rough, the rough gets Pave. 3.5mm thick bar wrap provides extra cushion in any hand position.
The Ritchey Comp EVA bar tape is soft and comfortable while providing a true road feel.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Polyurethane layer is anti-slip with high tensile strength for long-term performance - Availabe in new graduated color fades to add even more style and personalization to your bike - GEL is vibration damping and shock absorbing to minimize fatigue and strain due to real-world riding conditions - Reliable and reusable Lock-In bar end plugs
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Brown color is made from a soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather with a classic perforated finish. - Black model features soft and grippy foam.
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Premium Super Thick bartape with a wet PU finish for extra grip even when wet. Understated embossing and matching finishing tape leaves a clean pro look, keeping your hands where you need them—on your bar.
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
Fun designs on cloth handlebar tape. Constructed of durable woven nylon and layered over a cush foam backing, this tape is sure to keep you rolling in comfort and maximum style.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
- 2mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
$1.70 - $2.79 $1.99 - $2.79 Up to 15% Off
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
ESI Grips NEW RCT Wrap is perfect for Road, Cyclocross, or Triathlon riders, especially riders looking for extra shock absorption and comfort compared to a normal bar tape. ESI RCT Wrap is constructed for a smooth overlay and customizable thickness. If you are looking for a thick grip, wrap it looser. If you are looking for a thinner grip, wrap it tighter. It's that easy! - 134-176 grams (Depends on how you stretch) - 3.5mm Thick - 1" Wide - 2 Rolls at 6'2" each - Custom Fit - Stretchable - Custom Density - Shock Absorbing - Comfortable - Super Tacky - No Adhesives - Long-lasting - Easy to Install Package Includes: - 2 long silicone wraps (for wrapping bar) - 2 short silicone wraps (for under hood) - 2 Silicone Tapes (adhere to themselves – 1-time use) - 1 pair of NEW custom larger Bar Plugs
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page