$29.95 - $34.99 $31.99 - $39.99 Up to 20% Off
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$63.90 - $84.99 $74.99 - $84.99 Up to 15% Off
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$54.99 - $64.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
- For IG/HG chains - Zinc phosphate finish - Enlarged sprocket window design for ligtherweight
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$78.99 - $99.99
- 11-speed cassette sprocket - Tuned gear steps for maximum cadence control across the varied terrain of mountain biking. - Ride anywhere with smooth and precise HG shifting - Perfect for front single and double MTB drivetrains
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
- English threads, 1.37 x 24tpi - 1/2 x 3/32'' freewheel
$24.94 - $37.99 $29.99 - $37.99 Up to 17% Off
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$22.95 - $27.25 $29.99 - $34.99 Up to 34% Off
Shimano CS-HG200 7/8/9-Speed Cassettes HYPERGLIDE technology for reliable shifting performance Zinc Phosphate plated cogs Color: Black Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed Drivetrain Speeds: 9 Defined Color: Black Cassette Cogs: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34 Range: 11-34
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
- 12-speed cassette sprocket - HYPERGLIDE+ provides fast and smooth shifting - BEAM SPIDER construction cuts weights and boosts stiffness - New MICRO SPLINE freehub body and HYPERGLIDE+ tooth profile - 10-51T wide range 12-speed gear combination
$23.39 - $26.99
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$42.95 $56.99 25% Off
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$75.99 $89.99 16% Off
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT 9-Speed Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to a aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$20.99 - $24.99
Color: Silver Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed Drivetrain Speeds: 8 Defined Color: Silver
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
$94.99 - $111.99 $111.99 Up to 15% Off
The uninterrupted shifting experience of the Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100 12-speed cassette range lets you climb, sprint, or cruise without stopping to think about your next gear change. Larger driving cogs maximize drivetrain efficiency and create compatibility with both Shimano 11 and 12-speed freehub bodies. Shimano HYPERGLIDE+ technology is integrated to provide seamless shifts both up and down the gear range. - Refined 12 step gear combination provides peak efficiency and accelerating performance for every racing situation - Faster, smoother shifts under maximum pedaling force - Compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub body
$249.99 - $283.99 $269.99 - $309.99 Up to 17% Off
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
$74.99 - $99.99 $89.99 - $124.99 Up to 28% Off
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$71.99 - $79.99
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
$42.99 - $49.00 $42.99 - $54.99 Up to 15% Off
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$99.99 - $104.99 $104.99 - $119.99 Up to 17% Off
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
$104.99 - $117.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
The Shimano CS-M4100 Cassette is designed for Deore 10-speed M4100 drivetrains.
$49.94 - $59.99 $50.99 - $59.99 Up to 8% Off
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
Shimano XTR CS-M9100 cassette features better chain retention and ground clearance. This cassette is built with a strategic application of aluminum, titanium, and steel materials for an optimal blend of weight savings, rigidity, and durability. - Compatible with Shimano Hyperglide+ chains - Hyperglide+ technology offers better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling for greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Micro Spline technology delivers lightweight aluminum freehub body to reduce weight and utilize a 10 tooth top gear - The Wide Range XTR M9100 cassette option offers 510% gear range - Can only be used for 1x12 set ups with the long cage rear derailleur - The CS-M9100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
Page 1 of 2 Next page