$12.59 - $14.59
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
$18.99 - $21.99
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
8 spline BMX bottom bracket Spindle with bolts. - Diameter: 19mm - Crank arm Interface: 8-spline - Length: 150mm - Bolts included
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
The signature Dak pegs feature a super strong chromoly core and a long-lasting nylon sleeve for smooth grinds on the roughest ledges and rails. The exclusive cog design increases the core's end thickness, making this peg even stronger than traditional plastic pegs while preventing the peg sleeve from rotating at the same time. With Dakota Roche's name on it, you know they can take a beating! Sold individually as a 14mm peg with a 3/8" adapter. - Size: 14mm (3/8" adapter included) - Length: 4.5" or 4.75" - Diameter: 38mm - Weight: 7.6 oz (4.5")
Cinema created a big, bad tire for one of the baddest boys in BMX, Nathan Williams. Huge 2.5" width with a smooth centerline tread and grippy micro-knurling on the sides for burning the turns. Designed for 35-60 PSI to cushion the landings. -20" x 2.5" -35-60 PSI -Wire Bead -23.8 oz
The KEY has a bit of logo play featuring our new tooth profile for better chain engagement and longer tooth life, 4 sprocket bolt positions and offset teeth for better chain alignment. Made in USA 1/8? teeth CNC’d from 7075 aluminum for strength and style. 15/16” (24mm) center bore (19/22mm steel hat washers included) Compatible with 19mm, 22mm and 24mm spindles
4Q Baked 4130 CrMo Tubing Dual Radius Bends w/ large top bend to increase strength American Made
Male bolts for G Sport hubs. For 14mm Axles, and featuring both 17mm wrench flats and 6mm hex broach
This pro-level spoke wrench is comfortable enough for doing daily full-on wheel builds and features G-Sport’s proprietary taper-hex nipple slot on one side and the traditional 3.2 (Zero/Black) spoke nipple slot on the other. Made from chromoly steel. Dual sided interface for greater versatility Taper-Hex slot delivers superior torque to G-Sport Taper-Hex nipples 3.2 (Zero/Black) slot works with traditional BMX spoke nipples Tough chromoly construction fights everyday wear and tear
$9.99 - $10.99
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
The G.L.A.N.D. MKV builds on this hub guard's long-running history of protecting the spokes and hub while using the strength of the wheel lacing for structural support. The G.L.A.N.D. is made from proprietary plastic to keep the weight low and to spread impacts evenly while grinding - with as little resistance as possible. The updated design attaches to the wheel via easily sourced self-tapping Phillips-head screws and the G.L.A.N.D.’s fold-over locking tabs that keep the guard centered and firmly seated on the spokes. Super light, super affordable, and will fit most 36-H front hubs with a 3-Cross lacing pattern.
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
G-Sport Taper Hex Spoke Kit.
The Evo 2.5 Brake features a wider space to accomidate larger tires. Forged from aluminum for strength More clearance for larger tires Front or rear brake compatible Includes all necessary hardware Brake kit features all necessary hardware included, Odyssey Slim by Four brake pads, Monolever medium hindged lever and front for rear compatibility
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Page 1 of 4 Next page