BMX Cranks and Bottom Brackets
- Spindle Size: 24mm Hollow - Spindle Type: 48-Spline - Drive Side: RHD/LHD Compatible -Drive Type: Regular and Micro Drive Sprocket Bolt Bosses -Tubing: 100% 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated - Unique One Piece Forged Backplate - Weight: 28.5oz
100% CNC 6061-T6 alloy cones. Custom Shadow bearings with logo and red seals. Available in 19mm & 22mm. Includes: 2 sealed bearings, internal spacer, custom cone spacers and alloy washers.
- Trey Jones signature model crank from The Shadow Conspiracy - Proprietary shape forged from heat treated 4130 chromoly tubing - Oversized investment cast bosses - Flush mount 8mm chromoly hex bolts -RHD/LHD compatible Type: BB Axle included Length / Teeth: 175mm Spindle Type: 22mm Color: Black Weight: 33oz Speed: 1
- Cones and spacers machined from 6061 aluminum - Includes 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm adjustment washers - Washer can be used inside and outside of bottom bracket for perfect chain alignment and bearing spacing
- Available with or without BB - Arms: Tubular Chromoly With Forged Backplate - Spindle: 22mm Hollow - Splines: 48 Spline - Spindle Bolts: 1 – M15*1mm (8mm Hex) - Sizes: 175mm - Drive Side Options: Works with LHD and RHD - Weight: 28.2oz
- Dennis Enarson Signature 24mm Cranks - Heat Treated CRMO arms with built in ridge face for added strength and stiffness - Forged 24 mm X 48T splined boss that sites flush to prevent ankle scarring - 24 mm X 48T splined heat treated CRMO spindle - CRMO spindle bolts with 3/8? ratchet and 6 mm allen keyed by CNC’d - 24 mm Mid BB bearings, cones and washers sold separately
The Hawk 22mm cranks are fully heat-treated and feature 4130 chromoly crank arms made with custom forged tubing, investment cast oversize spindle bosses, and a wraparound spindle gusset for increased strength and rigidity. A 22mm hollow chromoly spindle and hollow chromoly spindle bolts helps shed weight without sacrificing strength. Regular / Nano drive compatible. RHD/LHD compatible.
Inspired by the V1 introduced in March 2017, this new evolution of Odyssey's splined 3-pc crankset comes with an improvement in strength and overall design. Although they do not feature the 41-Thermal® Lifetime Warranty, the Calibur V2 are manufactured using the same standards, materials, and production quality used under the same roof as the Thunderbolt+ Cranks. Features: Post-weld heat-treated 4130 chromoly arms Hollow 22mm, 48 spline, chromoly spindle Sealed bottom bracket included RHD/LHD compatible Mid bottom bracket
7075 alloy, CNC machined with steel insert for durability
Phantom aluminum front hub guard that protects flanges up to ø47mm. Threads onto axle, replacing grind side cone. Recommended for the Phantom hub only. Color: Flat Black
Improved design for better grindabilty Replaces cone, designed for use with Raptor hub 7075 alloy, CNC machined with steel insert for durability 54mm diameter
The Demolition Rotator Freecoaster hub guard is made from 7075 aluminum and is designed to protect the hub flange and spokes when grinding. The hub guard replaces the non-drive side threaded hardware.
Wedge cluster for use with Odyssey Twombolt and Thunderbolt cranks
Includes two precision sealed bearings, aluminum cups, high-density plastic cone spacers, center tube spacer, sprocket adapter, adjustment washers, 19mm 8-spline spindle, and spindle bolts.
The Shadow Conspiracy Stacked BMX Bottom Brackets - 100% CNC 6061-T6 alloy cones - Custom Shadow bearings with logo and red seals - Includes: 2 sealed bearings, internal spacer, custom cone spacers and alloy washers
- Heat-Treated Chromoly - 19mm tool works on Revolt 19mm cranks
The Saker Cranks are designed to be an affordable 3-pc crank with tubular chromoly arms that have a single pinch bolt design. It uses a 19mm chromoly spindle with 8 splines. The cranks include a 19mm Mid BB with spacers. RHD/LHD compatible. Comes in black or chrome. Features - Tubular CRMO 3-PC - 155mm, 165mm, and 175mm options -RHD/LHD compatible - Includes mid-sized bottom bracket
Page 1 of 1