Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
Engineered for fit, function, and leverage, these L-shaped shop-quality hex wrenches are a must have for every workshop. - High-torque, industrial steel wrenches - Straight hex shaft on the short side, ball end on the long side - Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm - Comfortable, ergonomically designed nylon handles fit perfectly in your hand - Durable wall/pegboard mount tool holder allows easy access and organization
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides heaps of leverage and comfort.
A daily-use, shop version of Park Tool's world-famous CM-5.2 Chain Scrubber. The CM-25 features a super-tough die-cast aluminum case and handle, plus a unique brush/sponge replacement cartridge that makes it easy to keep it running smoothly and working properly. Park Tool's proven four-sided scrubbing action makes thoroughly cleaning chains quick and easy. A shop quality cleaner built to give years of constant use. - Proven chain scrubbing technology leaves chains sparkling clean - Durable A380 aluminum die cast case and removable handle - Dual-sided sponges and wicking pads to help reduce drips - Rotating brushes clean on all four sides of every link - Brush and sponge cartridge quickly and easily clicks in and out (RBS-25) - Locking cover with stainless steel hinge pins - Choose drip or immersion fluid application methods - 100% serviceable
$9.00 - $32.59
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
$7.98 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$25.95 - $26.55 $25.95 - $27.95 Up to 5% Off
Park's Master Mechanic Spoke Wrench is an investment-cast workhorse made from the best steel. It's precisely machined, heat treated for hardness, then polished and plated. The result is a smooth, solid-steel spoke wrench that fits your spoke nipples and hand perfectly for easy truing and tensioning and a lifetime of use.
$9.45 $10.50 10% Off
- For use with the Hayes Radar brake
$6.29 $6.99 10% Off
- 90°/ in-line - File tread grip
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Complete set to remove cassettes from the hub - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
$9.99 - $15.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
The PRO Team Chainwhip is an extremely durable and ergonomic compound grip. The compound grip is very comfortable and reliable. It is made with heat treated steel, assuring a long life with proper care. This tool is used to remove any cassette from six speed to 12-speed. It is easy to install and remove track cogs and lockrings. This tool has a longer design for increased leverage and an alloy sleeve for added stiffness. The end of the chain features a magnet that secures it to the handle when not in use. The PRO Team Chainwhip is the best way to easily remove a cassette from your bike.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Commonly referred to as a 4th Hand, Park's Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight. Its one-hand operation and thumblock holds the cable so you can easily maintain cable tension while tightening cable fixing bolts and nuts. Made from chrome-plated and heat-treated steel and featuring cushion grips for comfort, the Park Cable Stretcher is a must for any serious mechanic.
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
The Loaded EOLO Wallet holder from SILCA is the world's first-ever jersey storage system. A proud addition to any cyclist's arsenal, the EOLO Wallet is unlike any before it, with waxed heavyweight cotton canvas, reflective cross-stitch quilting, and a 3M Scotchlite reflective strap with magnetic attachment. This unique wallet system not only holds your cash, but it also has internal organizers for credit cards, C02 cartridges, a multi-tool, tubes, tire levers, coins and more. And the loaded version comes with an EOLO C02 Inflator head and Tredici Multi-tool. The SILCA Loaded EOLO Wallet holds all your ride essentials with style, on and off the bike! - Designed to perfectly fit and maximize Jersey pocket storage - Internal organizers for cash, credit card, 2 CO2 with EOLO, Multi-tool, Tubes, Tire Levers, Coins and more - Weather Proof construction with Premium Weather-Proof YKK Zipper - Ultra high strength 3M Scotchlite Reflective Over-Jersey Tab with magnetic attachment - Loaded version comes with an EOLO C02 Inflator head and Tredici Multi-Tool
Fox High Performance Synthetic Suspension Fluid keeps any fork or shock operating at its best. - High performance suspension fluid formulated to provide fade-free performance - Proprietary additive eliminates stiction, friction and wear, and protects against foaming, seal-swell, oxidation and corrosion - 10-weight Red formula
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Special tools for building Surly Fat Bike wheels. - 56mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Moonlander offset wheels - 35mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Pugsley offset wheels
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
The Matchbox 16 is the 'Swiss Army Knife' of trailside tools. It provides you with 16 trailside essentials plus a forged chain tool in a lightweight design to get you out of most any mechanical mess. - Forged and machined 45mm bits - Optimized to reach tight areas - Bits protected by a silicone sleeve
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
Flats Beware What’s better than one plug? Two plugs. And why not add a P/V core tool since you’ll have to re-tubeless-ify an ailing tire anyway? The Pro Plugger expands on the success of the original Plugger - known for its double-wrapped plugs to seal real-world marring - and adds CNC alloy construction, an even more compact and convenient design, and still packs 5 refills into its pared-down and minimalist physique. Elegant? Of course. Smart? Indeed. Quickly accessible? Why yes - faster than bear spray. - 10 Plugs, Presta valve core tool, strap for top tube or seatpost
Pedro’s developed this environmentally benign bike wash to work on the entire bike. With a special foaming action, Green Fizz coats the bike and helps wash away the grit and grime from the toughest of rides without harming the flora or fauna. And, Green Fizz can be used with or without water.
- Progold's powerful degreaser formula in a ready-to-use aerosol can - Quickly cleans bicycle components with no scrubbing or rinsing - Leaves behind no oily residue