Designed for the locking and sealing of threaded fasteners which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools. Eliminate fasteners loosening from vibration, shock and thermal expansion Just fill in threads and wipe off excess to ensure a tight fit
- Short compact Stubby shape for working in tight installation spaces with 7 Included bits - Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work - Stainless Steel Bits - Captive and swiveling bit magazine for easy removal and safe storage of bits - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size Includes: - Stubby Kraftform screwdriver - Phillips (PH1) - Torx (TX10, TX25) - Hex-Plus (2.5, 3, 4, 5mm)
$1.05 - $2.88
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
$2.99 - $3.95
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm
- Quality alloy construction makes valve core removal and installation a breeze. - Designed for a lifetime of use to keep you rolling for years to come.
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
Tools for repair and maintenance of RockShox Reverb suspension seatposts. - Specific to RockShox Reverb post
ST-R9120/ST-8020 Hydraulic Bleeding Funnel Adaptor W/ O-Ring (does not include funnel or stopper)
To adjust preload on Hollowtech II cranksets
$4.04 - $7.78
High-quality Kraftform Plus screwdriver. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working. Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Hex-Plus offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. - Hexagonal screwdriver hex-plus - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Hex-plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
$4.08 - $6.88
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Lezyne's Matrix Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. And, their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Page 1 of 46 Next page