8-Bit System is a multi-fonction tools that regroup all potential needs in the field -01 and -02 : 8-Bit Multi-tool plier offer 17 functions: - Master link plier - Valve core wrench; Torx T10 and T25; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; and hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5,6 and 8mm bits - Includes a tool for clearing tubeless valve stems and a spoke wrench - Storage for one set of quick links -03 : 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool add-on - Chain breaker - L key has a 3mm hex forked tire plug insert - Utility knife - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins - Items for internal storage are sold separately -04 : 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover add-on - Tire lever - Aluminum rim dent remover is designed for use with alloy rims - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins -05 : Complete Kit Including Plier and both add-on
The Wolf Tooth Axle Handle Multi-Tool is a minimalist, lightweight option to cover essential tool functions. It is stored at the end of an axle during rides as a multi-tool that is easy to access for quick adjustments and trailside fixes. On one side of the handle is a 5mm hex end stepped to 6mm closer to the handle that fits into the end of an axle. The other side of the handle has a 4mm opening for two double-sided hex bits that nest on the inside of the handle via magnet. This multi-tool is compatible with Wolf Tooth axles that have threaded axle bolt. - Four bits: 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible - Hex Adapter - Replacement parts available - 6061-T6 aluminum - Made in USA
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
The Pack Hanger Alignment Tool allows quick adjustments to be made to the derailleur hanger while on the trail or in the workshop. Alignment fixes are quick and intuitive, as you only need to adjust the hanger handle until it is parallel with the indicator rod. By using the bike's axle for reference, you don't need to be concerned with the wheel for making adjustments to the hanger. This new tool has included options for QR and thru axle. And for simple and durable storage, the components of this tool also nest inside of the handle. - Quick, easy deployment at the trailhead or workshop with all components ready to go inside the handle. - Tightening knob employs a clever rock-to-lock thread engagement that saves time while installing and removing. - Alignment is made by a simple, intuitive process of lining up the handle to the indicator rod. No turning the wheel or dodging spokes required. - Works on 12mm thru axle and 5mm quick release bikes
The Pack Hanger Alignment Tool allows quick adjustments to be made to the derailleur hanger while on the trail or in the workshop. Alignment fixes are quick and intuitive, as you only need to adjust the hanger handle until it is parallel with the indicator rod. By using the bike's axle for reference, you don't need to be concerned with the wheel for making adjustments to the hanger. And for simple and durable storage, the components of this tool also nest inside of the handle. - Quick, easy deployment at the trailhead or workshop with all components ready to go inside the handle. - Tightening knob employs a clever rock-to-lock thread engagement that saves time while installing and removing. - Alignment is made by a simple, intuitive process of lining up the handle to the indicator rod. No turning the wheel or dodging spokes required. - Works on 12mm thru axle bikes
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press. - Drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as the Wheels Mfg. Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8) - Fits the following headtube inner diameters: 34mm, 44mm, 49mm, and 56mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9mm Fits: - 609 - 9227 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9mm
The Wheels Manufacturing universal bottom bracket drift presses all current Wheels Mfg bottom bracket cups into your frame or bearing cups. The adapter is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. Each step is laser etched with the diameter size. - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" threaded rod. Not for use with Wheels Mfg PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 - Compatible with any other press with a 1/2" diameter rod - Recommended for use with Wheels Mfg Universal BB Press - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red - Sold individually - Drift can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! Fits the following bottom bracket shell sizes: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm)
Wera torque screwdriver. Featuring unlimited torque to loosen seized screws, you can make simple adjustments of the required torque value without any special tools. Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, while being easy on the hands. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive. - Adjustable Kraftform torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck - Suitable for bits with 1/4" hex head drive - Easy-to-read scale value - Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change - Audible click signal when pre-set value is reached - Numerical torque value indicator
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
The Matchbox 6 includes 6 essential trail-side tools in a compact and lightweight design to help you remedy most mechanicals and get you back on your bike. - Extruded bits 45mm bits, enable to reach smallest areas - Dimensions 61 x 48 x 10mm - Hex 3/4/5 - Torx T25/T30 - Screwdriver PH2 - Steel bits, Glass fiber reinforced injected casing - Weight: 87g - Dimensions: 61 x 48 x 10mm
The Matchbox SL-CT is the 'Swiss Army Knife' of light weight trail-side tools. It provides you with eight trail-side essentials plus a forged chain tool in a lightweight design to get you out of most any mechanical mess. - Forged and machined 45mm bits, enable to reach smallest areas - Dimensions 63 x 51 x 13mm - Foldable chain tool 9/10/11S compatible - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5 - Torx T25 - Screwdriver PH2 - Chain tool - Steel chrome plated bits - Glass fiber reinforced injected casing - Weight: 94g - Dimensions: 63 x 51 x 13cm
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
Shimano SF-MX30 Freewheels for 3/32" chains · 1/2" x 3/32", 9-Speed Chain compatible · Chrome-plated Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard Chain Compatibility: 3/32" , 9-Speed Color: Chrome/Black Freewheel Teeth (teeth): 17 teeth Freewheel Thread: English
ST-R9120/ST-8020 Hydraulic Bleeding Funnel Adaptor W/ O-Ring (does not include funnel or stopper)
Shimano Chainring Nut Wrench and Crankarm Dustcap Tool
$35.00 $45.00 22% Off
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade
$47.00 $56.00 16% Off
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
$16.49 $19.00 13% Off
Rear Shock 31mm Flat Wrench for Vivid Air Reservoir - Crowfoot Compatible
$11.00 - $24.00 $11.00 - $24.00 Up to 6% Off
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$35.00 - $39.00 $39.00 Up to 10% Off
- Use to install fork dust seals
$15.00 - $43.00 $18.00 - $43.00 Up to 31% Off
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$45.00 $55.00 18% Off
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
Tools for repair and maintenance of RockShox Reverb suspension seatposts. - Specific to RockShox Reverb post
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
$23.99 $29.99 20% Off
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
$354.00 $354.00 On Sale
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
$326.40 $408.00 20% Off
Automated tuning for front and rear air-sprung suspension is used in conjunction with a smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride The app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style You do not need to ride with your smartphone; ShockWiz stores the data for display on your phone later Use the direct mount version for inverted forks such as Rockshox RS-1 The small, waterproof case houses a highly accurate pressure sensor and microprocessor. You connect it to your fork or shock’s Schrader valve and it samples air pressure 100 times-a-second while you ride. Finely tuned algorithms analyze the changes in pressure to detect undesirable characteristics such as pogo, pack-down or bob, and class their severity. If a characteristic is severe or persistent ShockWiz will determine the adjustment required to fix it – baseline air pressure, air spring ramp, rebound, compression – and display this in the smartphone app.
Profile Design's Tire Levers are made of light and durable nylon which won't scratch or harm rims of any material, and which slides nicely for easier tire removal, too. Each lever has a hook on the end so that you can pry the tire partly off with the lever, hook the lever on a spoke and leave it in place. You then repeat the process on the next tight tire section with another lever, and use your third lever to work around and pry and slide until you've fully removed the tire.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
$9.99 - $21.53
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
$27.94 $34.99 20% Off
- For 10T and 11T sprockets
CHAIN TOOL FOR 9/10/11/12 SPEED
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
• Set of freewheel-cleaner and -scrubber • Strong and durable Nylon bristels
$34.94 $44.99 22% Off
The PRO Team Chainwhip is an extremely durable and ergonomic compound grip. The compound grip is very comfortable and reliable. It is made with heat treated steel, assuring a long life with proper care. This tool is used to remove any cassette from six speed to 12-speed. It is easy to install and remove track cogs and lockrings. This tool has a longer design for increased leverage and an alloy sleeve for added stiffness. The end of the chain features a magnet that secures it to the handle when not in use. The PRO Team Chainwhip is the best way to easily remove a cassette from your bike.
$179.94 $249.99 28% Off
LCD Display with 0.01 N-m Resolution 1.25 – 25 Nm Range: You Can Tighten Almost Everything on Your Bike ± 3% Accuracy Measurements in Several Units: N-m, ft-lb, in-lb and kg-cm Visual (LEDs) and Audio Feedback (Beep) When Approaching Preset Value ¼” Drive Includes Blow-mold Protective Case with 8 Tool Bits (2/2.5/3/4/5/6 hex, T20/T25) and ¼” Adaptor Included
$34.94 $44.99 22% Off
- Extra durable heat treated steel - Laser cut for optimal precision and accuracy - Ergonomic dual compound grip - Alloy sleeve for increased stiffnes - Longer design for increased leverage
$34.94 $39.99 13% Off
2-8 HEX, PH 1/2, SL 4 AND T 15/25/30
$179.94 $249.99 28% Off
- Cone wrenches 13/14/15/16, pedal wrench, chain tool, cable cutter - BB remover tool Hollowtech 2, BB remover cartridge, cassette removal set - Cranktool, spoke wrenches 3.6/3.75/4/4.4 - Hex and torx set, brake piston lever, screwdriver PH2, screwdriver flathead - U.S. MARKET TOOLS HAVE BLACK HANDLES
$99.99 $139.99 29% Off
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
$59.94 $65.99 9% Off
FIXED SETTINGS 4/5/6 NM
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive and heat-treated steel construction. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Essential for modern carbon fiber frames and components. - Smaller size perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. Adjustable from 3-15Nm. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench is designed to handle the low to middle end of the torque range, adjustable from 3-15Nm, This smaller size torque wrench is perfect for working in tight spaces and fits nicely in the hand. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Demi Torque Wrench features a quarter-inch reversible ratcheting drive, heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and is accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 22 Next page