Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
- Replaces original Shimano bleed fitting with easy to use lever reservoir bleed fitting
- Internal valve prevents air from being drawn into the system - Includes one Quick Bleed valve and 2 sections of bleed tubing
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
Armor All Bike Ultra Grease is a superior sealant that keeps dirt, moisture, and grime out. - Protects in all weather - Ideal for hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets - Provides lubrication and prevents wear - Comes in squeeze bottle - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
$12.99 $15.00 13% Off
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code, Guide or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
$41.99 $53.00 21% Off
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
- Hand-held hydraulic hose cutter - Quick, precise cuts - Works with all non-braided hydraulic hoses
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
$82.00 $95.00 14% Off
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. This pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs, or SRAM hydraulics running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
Compact multi tools that let you take a torque wrench on every ride - Torque button is preset at 5Nm - CNC machined aluminum with steel bits - 4 and 5mm hex keys with 5Nm torque preset - Flat screwdriver -T25 Torx key
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
Pocket Power Hit the road or trail carrying everything you need for basic repairs or adjustments in one handy, compact case. This tiny yet super functional kit includes T25 and T30 torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen bits and a flathead screwdriver. Individual T- or l-handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws. - 8 functions - Includes T or L handle wrenches. - Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and a flathead. - Pocket sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card and cash. - 0.30Lbs
Why has no one invented a multitool that removes a chain quick link? Oh wait, Blackburn has. The Tradesman Multi-Tool has all the hex and Torx keys you're ever going to need in a portable tool, with the addition of a disc pad spreader and a tool that'll remove the most stubborn split chain links. - 18 functions - Quick link storage - Tools include: T25, T30, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm allens, disc brake pad spreader, flathead screwdriver and quick link chain tool compatible with 12 speed and fewer gears - 0.30lbs
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
$3.59 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A high-performance bike polish that’s designed specifically for bicycles so you can keep them looking their best. Get your shine on Make your bike shine with this bike specific polish. It features a gloss-enhancing formula that seals and protects the paint, while guarding against water, dust, and dirt so your bike looks as good as it rides. Product details - High-performance bike polish designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike polish - Safe on all paints, but may alter finish on matte paints - Pleasing grape scent - For easiest results, spray onto clean microfiber cloth and apply to clean bike - 12 fl oz (355mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
Fact—tools make work easier. Free up that extra hand during tire stud installation with the Bontrager Tire Stud Tool, featuring a magnetized tip that securely holds the tire stud in place for a quick and easy installation. So grab a beverage of your choice, add some studs to your studdable tires, and ride through the winter's worst. Key features - Magnetized tip securely holds tire stud for easy installation - Use with Bontrager Tire Studs for installation on stud-ready tires
- Easily and neatly inject sealant into your tires or tubes - Presta and Schrader compatible
A high-performance bike wash that’s designed to clean your bicycle gently and effectively to keep it looking its best. So fresh and so clean Superior dirt-lifting and cleaning abilities make Bontrager's Bike Wash the easiest and most effective way to clean your bike. It's formulated specifically for bicycles, so you can save your dish soap for the dishes and your shampoo for the shower. Product details - High-performance bike wash designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike wash - Also great for cleaning wheels, tires, and shoes - Pleasing cherry scent - Spray directly on bike, wait to allow it to soak, and clean with soft brush - 32 fl oz (946mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable with diluted Bontrager Degreaser - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A high-performance bike degreaser that’s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles. A clean bike is a happy bike Our bike-specific degreaser makes it easy to keep things looking clean and running smooth. Bontrager's proprietary pH-neutral formula will keep your chain looking and feeling new without damaging the finish on your frame or components. Product details - High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser - Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as Bike Wash - Pleasing citrus scent - Thoroughly spray drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device - 16 fl oz (473mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Bontrager's Madone 2008/2009 Repair Stand Adapter safely and securely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in any clamp-style and screw-type repair stand (sold separately).
Bontrager's Madone 2010 Repair Stand Adapter safely and securely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in any clamp-style and screw-type repair stand (sold separately).
Bontrager's Speed Concept Repair Stand Adapter safely and securely holds your Trek Speed Concept bicycle in any clamp-style and screw-type repair stand (sold separately).
Bontrager's TTX Repair Stand Adapter safely and securely holds your Trek TTX bicycle in any clamp-style and screw-type repair stand (sold separately).
High-end, super-light and carbon components require precision tightening during set-up and adjustment. Bontrager's Preset Torque Wrench is a 4mm Allen torque wrench preset to 5 Newton meters so that you can tighten many stems, bars and seatposts accurately. This prevents damage from over tightening. This wrench clicks when the bolt is tightened to 5Nm.
Refined functionality The Bontrager Elite Multi-Tool combines smooth style with practical design. This elegant tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6, and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultra-light aluminum alloy design
Bontrager's Universal Repair Stand Adapter safely holds your Trek Madone road bicycle in a traditional workstand (sold separately). It securely holds your bike in any clamp-style or screw-type repair stand. This universal adapter has replaceable inserts to accommodate different mast caps and adapters for the 2008 and 2010 Madones.
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly. The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket. - Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access - All the items you need to fix a flat tire - Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag - Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit - Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
Product details - A professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - 8"/200mm length provides high leverage with minimum effort - Made from heavy-duty steel and additional induction hardening for tough, continuous use - Made in Germany - Perfect for cutting cables, cable ties, and many other materials
Product details - Professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - Parallel jaws are significantly better alternative to traditional adjustable wrenches - Can replace entire sets of imperial and metric wrenches - 10:1 gripping power ensures no slipping or rounding of fasteners - Capacity of up to 1-3/8" and 35mm fasteners - Light enough to travel with, durable enough for daily use
Product details - A professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - 7.5"/190mm length provides high leverage with minimum effort - Made from heavy-duty steel and additional induction hardening for tough, continuous use - Made in Germany - Features an integrated class-leading crimper for cable end caps and housing ferrules
• Tool to service the bearings of Rhythm Pro/Elite and Line Elite rapid drive hubs • Blind-bearing puller design assists in removing the driveside 6807 bearing • Please visit the techsite for instructions on how to use • Steel
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
Campy Record w/seals • Fits 10s and 11s Ultra-Torque cranks. The item has size 8x4x4. This product is manufactured in Italy.
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Page 1 of 23 Next page