SnapIt 1.0 compatible rear rack for use with Bosch powered E-Bikes Lower battery tray compatible with the latest generation of Bosch batteries 10mm tube diameter for an extremely stable platform Not compatible with SnapIt 2.0
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie rear rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement rear racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Compatible with the Bontrager Interchange system - Max load rating is 55lbs (25kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Make life easier and your bike cooler MIK stands for Mounting Is Key, and this rad rear rack comes equipped with this functionality. Because easy is the name of the game. Easy on. Easy off. Rack it. Stack it. Pack it. - Compatible with MIK accessories - Alloy 12mm diameter bars - Carrying capacity up to 27kg or 60lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with all Electra 26", 27.5" and 700c wheels - Compatible with approved child seats
$89.99 $90.00 On Sale
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
$79.99 - $83.99
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie Commute front rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement front racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Max load rating is 20lbs (9.1kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
Rear alloy rack with integrated fishing rod holder Equipped with mounting racks on each side for rod holders One rod holder included that can be mounted on either side Extra rod holders sold separately Universal design has legs that adjust for use with 26" through 29" bikes Type: Rear Mount: Eyelet Color: Black Compatibility: 26" thru 29" Note: Includes 1 Rod Holder Wheel Size: Universal
$27.79 - $81.10
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
Turn your bike into a touring or commuting machine with the BackRack Lightweight Rack. It's our lightest rack without sacrificing strength or utility. Features MIK design for quick, secure installation and removal of MIK trunk bags and accessories, plus threaded accessory eyelets for functionality and easy light installation. Product details - MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags - Lightweight, only 465g (16oz) - Includes adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes - Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware - Frames must have brake bridge or seat stay eyelets - Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts - Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories - Max load is 22.7Kg (50 lbs.) Specifications - Size: 13-22" (46-62cm) - Rack type: Rear racks - Material: Aluminum
The magic is in the mounting MIK stands for Mounting is Key, and this rad rear rack comes equipped with this functionality. Because easy is the name of the game. Easy on. Easy off. Carry your cargo in style. - MIK compatible - Carrying capacity up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 24" wheel models
The magic is in the mounting. MIK stands for Mounting is Key, and this rad rear rack comes equipped with this functionality. Because easy is the name of the game. Easy on, easy off. Carry your cargo in style. - MIK-compatible - Carrying capacity up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 24" wheel models - Material: Aluminum
Specifically engineered to fit a 12-pack of beer and your u-lock, this classy rack is ready to haul it all! Whether it's a run to the corner store, class, or just another day at the office the Urban Rack will cradle your essentials comfortably between its tie-down rails, or you can remove the rails to tote extra-wide loads all the way to your destination! - 9 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" long x 3" high for inside rail measurement.
- Adjustable width fits 26, 27.5, or 29 inch frames with 1" to 4" tires - Modular design allows use with a variety of Plus and Fat bikes from 135 - 170mm OLD - Adjustable for 26", 27.5" and 29er wheels - Tubular 6061-T6 alloy construction - Adjustable to fit 1" to 4" width tires - Disc brake compatible
Sunlite's QR-Tec Front Rack replaces your front skewer with its built-in quick-release for easy, secure mounting. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the QR-Tec Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. It has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and its side struts support panniers.
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 26-inch wheeled bicycles with disc brakes.
Designed to fit two 18-packs of your favorite beer (or your lunch, laptop, groceries, etc...), this handy rear rack is ready to haul it all! Removable tie-down rails give you somewhere to strap down loose loads or pop them off to create a flat-bed rack that can handle those 3 XL pizzas you just ordered. One ride with this rack and you'll wonder how you ever managed to carry everything without it.
Genuine replacement parts. Custom-designed for Electra Sprocket models that look stylish and add carrying capacity. - Original replacement rack for Electra Sprocket - Aluminum construction - Weight capacity: 33 lbs (15 kg)
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- Rear alloy beam style rack with integrated fishing rod holder - Equipped with mounting racks on each side for rod holders - One rod holder included that can be mounted on either side - Universal design fits seat posts between 25.4 and 31.8mm (with included shims) - Extra rod holders sold separately - Type: Rear Mount: Seat post - Color: Black Compatibility: Universal - Note: Includes 1 Rod Holder
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.