- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
$9.74 $12.99 25% Off
The TL 6.0 will help keep you safe and seen from behind (210-degree visibility). The TL 6.0 operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 60 hours on flash. Features - Lumen Output: 25 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 70g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Increased safety with 210° of Visibility - Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System - 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Up to 60h
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
$16.99 $21.95 23% Off
Two LEDs power Blackburn's super-bright Local 15 taillight. - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 15 lumens - 3 modes: High: 15 lumens, Steady Flash: 15 lumens, Strobe: 15 lumens - Runtime: High: 48 hrs, Steady Flash: 95 hrs, strobe: 108 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - Large translucent lens power button is easy to turn on/off while pedaling or wearing gloves - Replaceable AA batteries (Included)
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
Giant's Numen TL1 5 LED Taillight boasts 5 bright LEDs so you get noticed out on the road. If that wasn't enough, you have 4 modes: steady, flashing, patrol, and random modes for high visibility in traffic. And it runs for up to 180 hours. This great water-resistant light also sports 2 mounting options.
- Dynamo operated - Compatible with 6V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
- Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Water and shock resistant - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
- Dynamo operated - Compatible with 6V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Mounting distance 80 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
- Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Water and shock resistant - Mounting distance 80 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 5 - Weight: 23g - Max Runtime: 15 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 12 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix construction. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.4w / 12v input 0.8w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm-long power cable included. 50 and 80mm mount spacing. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
Excellent side visibility and 20 lumens of output make the Octodon a bright, reliable taillight to ensure you'll be seen on your nighttime rides. - 270-degree visibility - Flash and constant mode - Tool-free mounting bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included
Page 1 of 5 Next page